[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][rev_slider_vc alias=”slider7″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_wp_custommenu nav_menu=”73″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]
Final inspection on solid models ensures correct fit, perfect contact points, and nice adaptation with the gum level. Followed by a professional inspection to guarantee accurate shade, beautiful aesthetics every time.
A very solid part of our quality control system is our Check Lists, to be followed and signed strictly by our technicians to make sure our product will be fabricated up to our high standards in every single stage of its production procedure.
Every technician has a check list to guarantee his work is not missing any of the important points to deliver the case as perfect as can be, that check list will be inspected as well by the quality control department to make sure it’s perfectly followed.
All work is signed and checked by the technician involved and signed for Final Inspection by a registered technician.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
DIGITAL DESIGN Check List:
- ____ ● Read Job Order
- ____ ● Check the Working Model “Compare it with Control Model”
- ____ ● Check the preparation and call the dentist for advice in case of undercuts or bulky preps “Advice to grind from the model and give reduction keys”
- ____ ● Check the Bite / face bow / stick bite accuracy
- ____ ● “Consider full contour Zirconia in case of lack of Occlusion Space”
- ____ ● Look for Study Model and compare the bite
- ____ ● Look for Photos “Look for the design and the Dark Stumps in the photos”
- ____ ● Keep the thickness >0.6 in case of dark stumps.
- ____ ● Look for Diagnostic Wax up and scan it
- ____ ● In case there is No Diagnostic Wax up discuss the Design with your Supervisor
- ____ ● Give respect to the Gum during your design “look at the gum model”
- ____ ● Keep the Pontics and the connectors adapted fully to the gum surface “ Mostly when the vertical dimension is limited.
- ____ ● Give extra Cement Gap for Bridges and Posterior Crowns
- ____ ● Consider the sharp preparation and add drill compensations in that case “be careful not to get bulky design in this case”
- ____ ● Thickness of Posteriors 0.5
- ____ ● Thickness of Anteriors 0.4
- ____ ● Check the final work on Control Models
Ceramists Check List:
- ____ ____ ● Read the Job Order
- ____ ____ ● Check the bite / face bow / stick bite accuracy
- ____ ____ ● Check the working model accuracy. “Compare with Control Model”
- ____ ____ ● Check the preparation and call the dentist for advice in case of undercuts or bulky preps “Advice to grind from the model and give reduction keys”
- ____ ____ ● Look for a Study Model and Photos before and after preparation
- ____ ____ ● Look for the shade “If not there ask for it with the Secretary”
- ____ ____ ● Copy the same Shape/Size of Diagnostic wax up
- ____ ____ ● Work on the black table in case of face bow / stick bite
- ____ ____ ● Give respect to the Gum during your design “look at the gum model”
- ____ ____ ● If there is no Diagnostic wax up, discuss the shape with your Supervisor
- ____ ____ ● Check Veneers thickness carefully! “Not less than 0.6 Upper, 0.5 Lower”
- ____ ____ ● Cut the Veneers and seal the margins
- ____ ____ ● Make sure margins are exact to the limits not extended nor short!”